- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
£35,000-£40,000 plus Benefits
Our Client is a world leading manufacturer and supplier of solutions in industrial process instrumentation; due to steady growth they are looking for a Contacts Manager to join their team.
As a Contracts Manager you will be required to do the following:
• Develop product proposals by reviewing project objectives and plans in association with the group project team.
• Determine contract responsibilities by co-ordinating each phase of the project with other team members/disciplines and manage overall progress and initiate corrective action where necessary.
• Ensure technical requirements defined in the contract are properly incorporated in line with customer specifications.
• Monitor the execution of the quality assurance programme to ensure conformance within project requirements.
• Be accountable and responsible for project delivery within time deadlines, budget and to specification.
To be considered for the Contracts Manager role you will have:
• relevant qualifications in engineering or 5years experience in project engineering role.
• Proven experience of full life-cycle management of projects in a client facing role.
• Experience of the use of, and tailoring of, best in class project management processes and tools.
• Experience with the use and application of Coriolis Mass Meters.
• Effective leadership skills so you can lead, motivate and develop team members to achieve results.
Our Client is a world leading manufacturer and supplier of solutions in industrial process instrumentation, they offer supporting products and services for one-stop-shopping and in industries as widespread as oil & gas, water & wastewater, chemical & petrochemical, food & beverage, power, minerals & mining and marine.
The role may be suitable if you have previous background as a programme manager, contracts engineer, project manager or contracts manager.
It is likely candidates will be commutable from Wellingborough, Northampton or Northamptonshire.
If you feel you have the motivation, skills and experience for this role then send your full CV to the link below. If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch on 0121 362 2337.