We’re looking for a Control Team Leader to work for our client, Europe’s leading vending, coffee and refreshment provider.
This role will suit an experienced leader who is passionate about coaching and developing in order to deliver exceptional results within a fast-paced finance or supply chain function.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
You would be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the control functions to ensure Cash, Cashless, Meters, Stock Adjustments, Revenue and Telemetry operate in an efficient manner to maximise potential. This will assist in driving the business value in delivering the Planning and Control Excellence strategy.
Key responsibilities will include…
– Lead and update operational KPIs and have a positive input and influence into the daily Control Team calls
– Hold regular 1-2-1’s with direct reports and ensure that the management of responsibilities are continuously aligned.
– Problem solve and offer resolutions to challenges the team face
This is a multi-faceted rule requiring you to liaise with multiple internal departments to deliver the best possible outcome for clients.
This is a key role within a fast-paced and customer focused environment and will suit a resilient and influential leader, passionate about coaching and mentoring in order to deliver exceptional results.
– Experience managing and developing teams
– A natural and enthusiastic leader with excellent coaching skills
– Excellent communicator with the ability to form effective relationships at all levels
– Strong problem-solving ability, able to manage difficult situations and find mutually satisfactory outcomes
– Highly organised, able to prioritise activities and multi-task, with particularly strong attention to detail
Basic salary: Salary up to £30,000 for the ideal candidate.
The business you’ll be working for is Europe’s leading vending, coffee and refreshment provider for the workplace and public domain, with offices in 14 countries, 10,000 employees and a turnover of €1.6 billion.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Control Team Leader role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.