One of the UK’s largest and foremost law firms is currently looking to recruit a highly skilled Conveyancing Secretary, ideally with a good level of experience within Residential Property and perhaps currently working towards a relevant legal qualification such as ILEX, CLC or similar.
Offering a salary of up to £45,000 dependent on experience plus excellent benefits including pension scheme, health insurance, critical illness cover, and discounted gym membership, this is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most respected law firms in the UK.
Please note, this is a full-time permanent role. You will be required to work from the London office at least 3 days per week, the rest of the week taking advantage of the company’s ‘Flexible by Choice’ policy, giving you the opportunity to work from home or in the office.
You’ll be a key member of the national Client Services team, supporting colleagues within Residential Property to allow them to provide quality legal advice and an exceptional Conveyancing service to clients.
Key tasks will include…
– Assisting fee-earners with managing their caseloads of purchase, sale, remortgage and other associated matters for both freehold and leasehold properties
– Maintaining accurate and up to date records on required systems as appropriate
– Liaising directly with clients to manage expectations and provide updates on progress of cases
– Preparing correspondence and documents using the firm’s case management and other IT systems
The role will suit an experienced and highly organised Legal Secretary or Legal Assistant, ideally with exposure to conveyancing / residential property. You’ll need to be hardworking and able to thrive in a pressurised environment; reacting to changing deadlines and priorities in a professional and pragmatic manner.
You’ll be able to demonstrate an up-to-date legal knowledge and an enthusiasm for continuing your professional development to ensure that you are always able to provide the best services to clients. You’ll have the confidence to contribute to team meetings and work collaboratively sharing best practice and learning from your colleagues.
Salary up to £45,000. You’ll also get the following benefits with the role…
– A huge number of well-being initiatives to encourage positive mental health both in and out of the workplace
– Flexible working options to make sure that you’re fully supported to work the way that best suits you
– Westfield health membership, offering discounted leisure and travel and refunds on medical services
The business you’ll be working for is one of the largest law firms in the UK, operating out of 14 UK offices with over 2,500 members of staff. They are proud of their values and offer a huge number of well-being initiatives to encourage positive mental health both in and out of the workplace.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Conveyancing Secretary role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.