- £22000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: Credit Controller
Location: Central Birmingham
Salary: £22,000 to £30,000 p/a (25 Days Holiday)
A multi-award winning Telecoms company with several international offices is urgently seeking a skilled Credit Controller to strengthen its prestigious Head Office in Birmingham.
Are you keen to ENHANCE your skills and experience in a multi-award winning company? Do you want to be associated with an industry leader? Do you have at least two years’ finance experience? If yes, why not become part of a company that has grown phenomenally and is fast becoming an innovative leader in the market place?
- Excellent salary
- Convenient central and affluent location
- 25 days’ annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Great new office
- Key input in financial business decisions
- Financial authority over major clients (UK based and international)
- Working closely with Senior Directors and CFO
- Excellent and genuine career progression
The Role Requirements:
- Experience of billing/invoicing customers
- Experience of accounts payable/accounts receivable
- Checking customer’s credit ratings with banks
- Setting up the terms and conditions of finance
- Debt collection
- Account management
- Dealing with internal queries about payments
- Professional approach
- Telecoms background (highly desired)
- At least two years’ finance experience
This role is suited to passionate Credit Controllers/Collections Managers who have a strong mathematical ability and good interpersonal skills – any experience in the Telecoms industry or an understanding of this sector is a great advantage, although not essential.
Please note; this is an immediate opportunity and interviews can start as early as next week, please apply only if you are serious about the role and can commit to attending interviews. If you are unsure as to whether this role is for you or would like further information, you can get in touch with me and we can discuss details confidentially.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us