- £23000 - £26000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Credit Controller – Bakery
23k-26K per annum
Our client is a Family run bakery and due to steady growth they are currently looking for a Credit Controller to join their finance team.
- You will be working with other members of finance/ accounts team to maintain an accurate and effective credit control system to ensure efficient cash flow.
- You will be responsible for collecting outstanding invoices by phone, e-mail and letter.
- You will also be responsible for purchase order process, posting payments on the system and overseeing invoices.
- Inputting customer orders in the system, handling delivery notes and liaise with customers for their orders via Email.
- Ideal candidate will have good telephone manner, business communication skills and good interpersonal skills.
- Good numeracy skills, data entry, Microsoft word, excel and outlook.
- Accountancy background is preferred but not essential.
Based in London, our client is a family run Italian bakery and they produce the very finest focaccia, ciabatta and Panini breads. They supply the leading airlines, sandwich manufacturers and food service retailers with their bread.
It is likely candidates will be commutable to Wembley, Harrow, and Brenford.
If you feel you have the motivation, skills and experience for this role then send your full CV to the link below.