We’re looking for a highly skilled and creative CRM Executive to join our client and work with the CRM & Database Marketing Manager to help deliver a CRM strategy which supports commercial and brand objectives.
You would be joining a specialist mortgage lender, backed by a global financial institution, who take a more human approach to underwriting, committed to ongoing improvement with a product offering that is constantly evolving to meet the changing needs of borrowers.
If you have extensive experience of working on successful data driven multi-channel marketing campaigns with specific experience using the Salesforce platform then you could be perfect and we’d love to see your CV.
You would support the technical delivery of the CRM and Salesforce strategy, assessing business needs and making recommendations on appropriate configuration. You would be expected to build a deep understanding of the B2B and B2C data pools before setting up data drive multi-channel automated marketing campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud, producing campaign reports that provide actionable insights which enhance the performance of marketing activity.
The company’s Head Office is in Uxbridge however remote working is an option, with regular trips to Uxbridge for meetings, catch ups etc.
The ideal candidate for the CRM Executive role will have relevant experience of working in dynamic, multi-channel CRM teams, with an in depth understanding of data management best practice and a passion for delivering innovative solutions for customers.
In addition, it’s essential that you possess the following:
– Operational knowledge using all current CRM channels available such as email, SMS, social media and push messaging
– Salesforce experience is essential, including knowledge of technical configurations
– Experience supporting the implementation of new customer data processes and compliance in relation to current regulations, ie. GDPR
– A professional marketing / digital marketing qualification and a passion for CRM and consumer marketing
– Attractive salary depending on experience, details to be discussed at interview.
– Benefits: You’ll receive private medical insurance, life assurance, contributory pension scheme, discounted gym membership, fantastic career development opportunities plus much more with the role. Hybrid home working arrangements can be discussed.
Think that this CRM Executive role is the perfect job for you? If you’d like to be involved in exciting expansion plans as well as work alongside top talent and an exceptional leadership team then we’d love to hear from you.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.