We’re looking for a talented Customer Care Supervisor to work for our client.
If you can demonstrate that you are a warm friendly person that has a natural zest for communicating with new people, then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Reporting to the Registered Manager and based in the company’s Dalston office, as the Customer Care Supervisor you will be primarily responsible for liaising with new and existing customers both over the phone and in person to effectively manage all enquires. You will also be tasked with flexing your marketing skills to introduce the services that the business offers and leaving a positive first impression on new customers. You will have to use your outstanding people skills to maximise new business for the service and to ensure that long standing customers are satisfied with the service that receiving.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
- Maintaining communication with new customers and existing
- Effectively marketing the business
- Writing and updating care plans
The ideal person for the role will be the following:
- An organised person that is able to manage your tasks and time wisely
- An effective communicator
- Able to sell the services that this company offers to potential customers
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Customer Advisor, Care Advisor, Customer Service Advisor or a Field care supervisor
Basic salary: £28000 to £29000 per annum
The business you’ll be working for is a domiciliary company that specialise in working with customers and their families who require care in their own homes.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Provide full support and training
- Reward their staff and believe in a work/life balance
- Are supportive and encourage personal development
- Excellent Management team
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Customer Care Advisor role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interview.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.