- £16500 - £18500 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Relations Advisor to join an expanding, reputable care company based in Cambridgeshire. The role is with based in a busy office and offers support and development opportunities along with an excellent working environment.
The Customer Relations Advisor is to be the first point of contact for people contacting the company, whether by phone or email, the purpose of the job role is to provide prompt and accurate person centred guidance and advice to all enquiries. You will be a team player and have excellent customer service skills. There are many duties involved in the role of a Customer Relations Advisor including;
- To handle enquiries effectively and in a timely manner, either over the phone or via email
- To maintained accurate customer records and internal databases
- To manage new and existing referrals, including liaising with peoples families and other carers and ensuring any information or updates are communicated effectively and timely
- To provide solutions to complaints or emergency enquiries whilst still maintaining a calm, professional and person centred level of customer service
- To work as part of a team that are dedicated to service excellence
- To assist with administration/clerical duties as required
Some experience of the care sector would be highly desirable, along with an NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Health & Social Care or Customer Service. Due to the nature of the role, you will have excellent customer service and administration skills. In return you will be joining a highly reputable charitable organisation that provides a range of care services to adults and children in community and home based settings.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us