My client, a technology based organisation providing modern IT and Cloud Technology are currently looking to recruit a Customer Relationship Executive to support their existing clients future business needs.
Customer Relationship Executive
The purpose of the Customer Relationship Executive is to proactively manage and build relationships with the existing client base to generate additional revenue and increase the number of products and services supplied to the clients. You will visit the existing client base with the support of the Technical Business Manager, to offer solutions to future requirements whilst the Technical Business Manager will look at the logistics of the clients needs and the implementation of further technology.
The main responsibilities of the Customer Relationship Executive include but are not limited to:
- With the support of the Technical Buisiness Manager, you will build excellent relationships with existing clients and offer solutions to their future IT needs
- Develop, with the exisiting client base, a long term business relationship that will enable you to forecast future spend
- Regular commercial and technical reviews with the existing client to ensure complete understanding of their business and identify any potential future opportunities or potential issues within that client
- Develop a plan of 3-6 months of potential revenue streams within that client to provide accurate sales forecasts to the Head of Sales and Marketing
- Support client projects by providing commercial and functional advice to clients technical team
- Prepare professional quotes, following pricing guidelines for the customer in conjunction with the technical support team.
- Have complete ownership and responsibility for everything that happens within that client relationship.
Education and Experience for the Customr Relationsip Executive
- 2 Years + experience in a sales/customer service role, ideally in a service environment with solution up-selling
- A keen interest in IT
- Careeer progression
If you are looking for a career and not just a job, then please send your CV via the link below or call Tina Mcloughlin on 0121 362 2323