- £35000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- City of London
- Job Ref:
Due to expansion, our client is looking for a Customer Relationship Manager to head up a team for one of Europe’s leading hair company!
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Customer Relationship Manager to build and develop a customer relationship team. The purpose of the Customer Relationship Team is to be the live link between the company and the company’s customers by building a personal relationship with the customers.
You will be required to filter information at both ends and help to explore and establish market trends and needs in order to increase sales, generate brand awareness, support brand placement and service each customer’s needs and their expectations.
Effectively, the customer relationship team work as the company’s ears and eyes!
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Building, developing and leading the team
- Customer aftersales & Upselling
- Visit customers and show new samples as well as gather sales updates and market information.
- Provide day-to-day customer and account support and resolve customer queries.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with stores stakeholders.
- Gather, analyse and document business requirements and market trends.
- Manage and help organise events when required
The perfect candidate for Customer Relationship Manager position will have the following qualities and experience:
- Experience within a similar type of role
- Proven managerial experience
- A good eye for detail
- Knowledge of the Hair, Fashion or Beauty industry
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Customer Service / Sales Experience
You will possess a positive, professional way of thinking, as well as being creative. You will be a natural leader, well balanced, forward thinking and have an adaptable personality to ensure you can offer the best service to every client you are dealing with.
With more than 15 years of excellence, the company is home to some of the worlds leading hair brands who supply quality hair pieces, braids, weaves, extensions, accessories and designer wigs to customers across the UK and Europe.
The basic salary for the Customer Relationship Manager is within a range of £35,000 – £45,000 per year dependant on experience. On top of this fantastic salary, the company also offer other benefits such as a Company Car or Car Allowance, Bonus Scheme and Pension Scheme.
Office hours are Monday – Friday 08:30am – 17:30pm. You will also be required to visit clients on a regular basis so you must obtain a Full Driving License.
If you think you are the person we are looking for then please send your CV to us and we will consider you for the first stage of the recruitment process.