Are you passionate about customer service, providing exceptional levels of client care and looking for an exciting new opportunity? One of the UK’s largest and foremost law firms currently has opportunities for exceptional Customer Service Advisors to join the team.
Offering a salary of £20,592 plus excellent benefits including pension scheme, health insurance, critical illness cover, childcare vouchers, and discounted gym membership, this is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most respected law firms in the UK.
Working from home remotely full-time is an option. The company will also consider applications from individuals looking for part-time working arrangements.
You’ll be the first point of contact for clients, providing excellent service in every client and internal interaction through all communication channels made via the Contact Centre. You’ll be joining a small team within a department of around 30-60 colleagues. You’ll be dealing with a variety of calls, so you’ll need to take ownership of their query and provide guidance and support with this.
This is a great chance for confident individuals to utilize their excellent customer service skills in a high-volume call centre environment. To ensure you are an expert on all services you’ll go on a comprehensive induction programme and will be supported by your colleagues to help you succeed.
– Previous experience working in a Contact Centre, or similar environment
– Significant experience in a customer service/client services background
– Confidence in handing difficult and sensitive conversations
– Strong IT skills, and a good understanding of Microsoft Office programmes
– Good communications skills, both written and verbal
– Excellent listening and questioning skills
Salary £20,592. You’ll also get the following benefits with the role:
– A huge number of well-being initiatives to encourage positive mental health both in and out of the workplace
– Flexible working options to make sure that you’re fully supported to work the way that best suits you
– Westfield health membership, offering discounted leisure and travel and refunds on medical services
The business you’ll be working for is one of the largest law firms in the UK, operating out of 14 UK offices with over 2,500 members of staff. They are proud of their values and offer a huge number of well-being initiatives to encourage positive mental health both in and out of the workplace.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Customer Service Advisor role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.