Are you passionate about customer service, providing exceptional levels of client care and looking for an exciting new opportunity? One of the UK’s leading protection, savings and retirement providers currently has opportunities for exceptional Customer Service Advisors to join their team in Exeter.
Offering a starting salary of £20,900 with an increase between and after your first 18 months of service, as well as an attractive benefits package including an annual bonus scheme based on company and personal performance, cycle to work scheme, a competitive pension for which the will double match the amount you pay, up to 14%, plus up to 20% discount on life products for you and your immediate family.
This is full-time permanent role working 37.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday between 9am-5pm). No weekend work. Overtime is available where there is a business requirement. A hybrid working model can be offered, 3 days per week at the Exeter city centre office and the rest of your week from home, if you wish.
As part of the busy Customer Response Team, you’ll be the first point of contact for customers, providing excellent service in every interaction through all communication channels, mainly via telephone communication or by email.
The company’s core products are life insurance, critical illness protection as well as pensions and retirement savings.
You may be dealing with customers who are making claims on existing policies, meaning that some people you speak to will be bereaved and in need of our compassion and care. Some of these calls may be a little difficult, but you’ll be providing care and support to people during challenging points in their lives – your contact with them could have a really positive impact during an otherwise difficult time.
The team is massively supportive and everyone is there to help each other. You’ll be trained and mentored to make sure you know the systems and processes inside out, as well as learning how to deal with the tougher scenarios.
– Previous experience providing outstanding customer service, various backgrounds considered (contact centre, retail, hospitality, healthcare)
– Great communication skills and a real talent for making customers feel special
– Excellent listening and questioning skills
– Confidence in handing difficult and sensitive conversations
– Strong IT skills, and a good understanding of Microsoft Office programmes
Starting salary £20,900. You’ll also get the following benefits with the role…
– A number of well-being initiatives to encourage positive mental health both in and out of the workplace
– Generous company pension, annual bonus scheme, discount of company’s offerings, plus much more
– Plenty of scope for progression many of Team Leaders and managers started out in Customer Service roles
You’ll be joining a leading UK protection, savings and retirement provider, established in 1843 and employing 1,300 people across the UK, committed to equal opportunities as well as offering a range of well-being initiatives to encourage positive mental health in and out of the workplace.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Customer Service Advisor role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.