- £18000 - £19000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Admin and Secretarial
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Administrator/ Customer Service Advisor has arisen to join a ‘Not for Profit’ organisation in Reading.
Working at part of a new team, the successful candidate will help shape, develop and share in the success of the service, identifying and enabling carers in need to access help and support. You will also provide advice and guidance to carers along with administrative support to the Management Team and support workers.
There are many duties involved in the role of a Administrative Officer including:
- Providing advice, guidance and support via the Carers Hub Helpdesk, utilising contact via telephone, email and online
- Providing person centred practice which may include, signposting and/or referring to other organisations
- Producing and maintaining accurate online records and interventions using a CRM system in line with data protection and confidentiality policies
- Assist carers in the identification of training needs that will develop resilience and support them within their caring role
- Ensuring that confidentiality is protected at all times
- Work as part of a team, liaising with colleagues, other professionals and involved family members to ensure the best possible outcome for Carers, the people they care for and people around them
- Area/project specific research using internet explorer
- Effective use of MS Office, IT systems and software
- Be computer literate with a sound knowledge of MS Office including Outlook
- Able to communicate effectively both face to face and over the telephone
- Possess sound ‘fact finding’ and listening skills
- Able to demonstrate empathy and understanding
- Ideally have a social care background
- Have Business Administration NVQ Level 3 and/or a minimum of 3 years office experience in an Administration/Customer Service setting
- Professional and approachable
A national charitable organisation that supports people of all ages and disabilities
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us