- £17494.84 - £19693.12 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Customer Services Advisor
£17,494.84 to £19,693.12 Pro Rata
Based in Leicester
Part Time hours: 12.30pm to 5.00pm on Monday and 1pm to 5pm Tuesday to Friday
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work with The Customer Services Team. This post is a part time post at 25.5 hours per week.
You will be responsible for the provision of an effective and responsive Customer Service and, dealing with all queries in a timely and appropriate manner.
Providing Advance residents and the organisations departments with an excellent Single Point of contact for the following service:
- Reactive and responsive repairs ordering
- Procurement and maintenance of white goods & furnishings
- Procurement and delivery of cleaning and gardening service contracts
- General Housing enquires
- Initial stage handling of complaints & Anti -Social Behaviour
- Signposting queries to relevant departments/personnel
For this varied and challenging post you will require:
- A sound understanding of housing management issues and practise
- A commitment to resident involvement
- Excellent communication and organisation skill
- The ability to work to targets and deadlines
- A flexible, versatile approach and commitment to delivering high quality services for all departments within the organisation.
- Experience of call centre working
To apply for this role please send CV using the job boards online application facility.