We’re looking for a Customer Service Manager to work for our client, Europe’s leading vending, coffee and refreshment provider.
This role will suit an experienced leader who is passionate about coaching and developing in order to deliver exceptional results within a call centre environment. You would lead a new team and be responsible for the ongoing satisfaction of the client base, managing front-line Client Care teams and Client Experience teams who support the company’s largest clients.
Offering a salary of up to £40,000 this is a great chance to play a key role as part of a new department at a time of transformation, investment and growth as they elevate their service offering to customers.
You would be responsible for the ongoing satisfaction of the client base, leading the front-line customer contact team and maintaining best possible experience for clients. Responsibilities to include…
– Ensure client emails and phone calls are responded to within agreed department response times
– Provide Daily/Weekly/Monthly Reporting on team performance
– Manage department shift rota, ensuring adequate staffing capacity to support incoming customer enquiry volumes
– Coach and develop Team Leader and Supervisor roles to maximise team performance and quality of service to clients
– Support the creation and maintenance of department policies and procedures
– Support with recruitment and induction for new starters
– Review real-time, daily, and weekly reports to monitor team performance, ensuring individual and team KPI’s are met
– Conduct a monthly 1 to1 meeting with team members to review individual KPI performance
This is a key role within a fast-paced and customer focused environment and will suit a resilient and influential leader, passionate about coaching and mentoring in order to deliver exceptional results.
o Experience managing and developing teams within a contact centre environments
o A natural and enthusiastic leader with excellent coaching skills
o Excellent communicator with the ability to form effective relationships at all levels
o Strong problem-solving ability, able to manage difficult situations and find mutually satisfactory outcomes
o Highly organised, able to prioritise activities and multi-task, with particularly strong attention to detail
The job may be suitable for candidates who have experience as the following: Call Centre Team Leader, Contact Centre Team Leader, Service Desk Team Leader, Contact Centre Duty Manager, Call Centre Team Manager, Customer Service Manager, Customer Service Supervisor.
Basic salary: Salary up to £40,000 for the ideal candidate.
The business you’ll be working for is Europe’s leading vending, coffee and refreshment provider for the workplace and public domain, with offices in 14 countries, 10,000 employees and a turnover of €1.6 billion.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Customer Service Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.