- £18000 - £20000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Call Centre and Customer Service
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Customer Service Representatives – Manufacturing
£18,500 + Bonus per annum
Our Client is one of the Country’s biggest tile manufacturers and currently operate from five different sites across the UK.
Due to expansion they are looking for five customer service representatives to join their customer service team based in Cirencester.
• To handle all incoming customer calls effectively each day. These calls will be of a varied nature and will include taking orders, answering questions re: stock availability & delivery date, pricing enquiries and complaint notification.
• Process orders by direct order entry onto the Company‘s computer database
• Deal with all customer queries, efficiently and effectively, to ensure resolved to both the customer
and company’s satisfaction, whilst minimising cost.
• To support the achievement of sales and volume targets, by maximising on orders.
• Ensure accuracy of order processing, including correct pricing to eliminate any invoice pricing queries.
• Create and maintain professional working relationships, in particular ensuring close communication with Field Sales on all account management matters, especially in the area of issuing and recording prices.
• To monitor and evaluate personal performance to enhance individual / team results in line with departmental KPI’s and personal development plan, to help the Company to meet its overall turnover and profit targets. This includes evaluating own recorded calls against the Call Standards to ensure an excellent service experience is given to the customer.
• Ideal candidate will have previous customer service experience, preferably within an office environment, by telephone.
• Excellent communication skills by telephone and E-mail.
• Ideal candidate will have previous experience of working within manufacturing or construction industry.
• Goo standard of education (to GCSE level/NVQ customer service level 2 must include maths and English language.
Our Client Specialises in manufacturing range of diffrent roofing tiles which includes concrete roof tiles, slate roofing products and clay tiles.
The role may be suitable if you have a background as previous Customer Service Representative or Customer Service Advisor.
It is likely candidates will be commutable to Cirencester, Swindon, Gloucester and Milton Keynes.
If you feel you have the motivation, skills and experience for this role then send your full CV to the link below.