We’re looking for a Customer Support Advisor to work for our client, the UK’s leading and best-known food on the go retailer. This is a 9-12 month fixed term contract role based at their Newcastle head office.
This role will suit someone with drive, determination and commitment to get things done. You will have excellent communications skills, a high level of self-motivation, plus the ability to work to own initiative and a hands-on attitude.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the brand new Shop Support Team providing shop teams with a first rate support service. Responsibilities will include…
– Acting as part of a central point of contact hub for all operational issues received from shop teams by the phone or via online systems
– Providing notifications and updates for events such as product shortages, system issues and short date codes
– Helping to create an enthusiastic and positive culture focused on driving up service levels and tackling the root cause of issues
– Following provided scripts and guidance and contributing to improving escalation routes
– Supporting the retail team with crisis management and emergency responses such as amending shop trading times and carrying out aspects of the product withdrawal process
We want to see confident and articulate individuals with experience working within Contact Centre / Customer Service environments. You’ll have a passion for ensuring customers receive the best possible experience whilst delivering effective solutions to challenges.
In addition, it’s essential that you possess the following…
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– The ability to handle challenging situations effectively
– Strong IT skills
If you’ve got all of that, then you could be perfect for this Customer Support Advisor role and we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: £18,897 per annum (pro rata) for the ideal candidate
Additional benefits include:
– Generous employee discount scheme
– After 6 months service you may be eligible for the profit share scheme
– Private medical insurance, health insurance, management pension scheme, plus plenty more
The business you’ll be working for is the UK’s leading and best-known food on the go retailer.
They’re a company that people want to work for because they are a much loved and trusted brand with a strong traditional bakery heritage and provide their people with a great place to work, where they feel valued by listening, developing and rewarding them.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Customer Support Advisor role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
We are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this role.