One of the UK’s largest and foremost law firms is currently recruiting for a Cyber Analyst at either their Sheffield or Manchester office.
Offering a salary of up to £24,000 plus excellent benefits including pension scheme, health insurance, critical illness cover, childcare vouchers, and discounted gym membership, this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your information security experience plus knowledge of industry security standards, frameworks and regulations.
Working as a Cyber Analyst, you’ll be responsible for assisting the Information Security team in monitoring the company’s network and devices for malicious and anomalous activity. You’ll review incidents to assess their risk and urgency, escalating and responding incidents where necessary, and conducting any security tests, and reviewing vulnerability assessments.
Key tasks to include…
– Monitoring logs and devices for malicious and anomalous activity and conducting threat hunting
– Managing and configuring cybersecurity tools
– Identifying, investigating and resolving of alleged or actual security breaches and incidents across the business
– Helping promote information security awareness throughout the organization
– Monitoring compliance with the information security policy, performing Information Assurance testing to assess and report the effectiveness of the IT and information security controls
– A Cyber Security / Computer Science degree, or relevant cyber security qualification
– Experience of using information security systems and tools
– A good knowledge of industry security standards, frameworks and regulations such as ISO:27001
– Excellent communication skills, able to present and explain issues coherently and logically both in writing and verbally
– Adaptable and react positively to change and able to work on your own initiative
– Strong planning and organisation skills, including the ability to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously
– Have confidence to challenge in a positive and constructive manner
A salary of up to £24,000 is on offer for the Cyber Analyst position.
You’ll also receive Westfield Health membership, offering discounted leisure and travel and refunds on medical services plus childcare vouchers, discounted gym membership, flexible working options as well as a huge number of well-being initiatives.
Full details of the package on offer will be revealed once we receive your application.
The business you’ll be working for is the 11th largest law firm in the UK, founded in 1912 and operating out of 14 UK offices with over 2,500 members of staff.
They’re a company that are proud of their values and offer a huge number of well-being initiatives to encourage positive mental health both in and out of the workplace.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Cyber Analyst role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
We are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this role.