We’re looking for a talented Data Platform Lead to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of building great data solutions with an understanding of the value of data to a business and the competitive advantage it can bring when used in the right way.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Reporting to the BI Product Development Manager and based in the company’s Newcastle office, as the Data Platform Lead you will be primarily responsible for leading and developing a highly skilled data platform team, delivering and supporting the new Azure data platform in support of the BI strategy and striving for a quality service delivery.
You’ll also be tasked with the following:
– Coordinating bringing technical teams together to deliver solutions which support the BI strategy
– Analysing data sources to identify key trends and opportunities for improvement
– Supporting the adoption of reporting tools through initiatives such as improving the performance of the data platform and leveraging full capabilities of the tools
– Managing existing SLAs with third parties
The ideal candidate for the Data Platform Lead role will have relevant experience of building great data solutions with an understanding of the value of data to a business and the competitive advantage it can bring when used in the right way.
You’ll also need experience of:
– Data warehousing solutions and data modelling tools and techniques
– Working with Azure data platform and toolset, such as Data Bricks, Data Factory, Data Lake, Event Hub, SQL, and analysis services
– The use of source control and release management technologies such as Azure DevOps
In addition, it’s essential that you possess the following:
– Vision, passion, leadership and coaching skills
– Excellent business-facing skills, with experience in requirements gathering and translating into technical solutions
– A proactive approach, able to work closely with stakeholders and other teams around the business
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
An excellent salary is on offer for the Data Platform Lead position.
You’ll also get the following benefits with the role:
– Management bonus scheme, worth up to 12.5% of your salary
– Management pension scheme supported by a free life assurance scheme
– Private medical insurance, permanent health insurance
– Generous employee discount plus much more
Full details of the package on offer will be revealed once we receive your application.
The business you’ll be working for is the UK’s leading and best known food on the go retailer.
They’re a company that people want to work for because they are a much loved and trusted brand with a strong traditional bakery heritage and provide their people with a great place to work, where they feel valued by listening, developing and rewarding them.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Data Platform Lead role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
We are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this role.