Job Title: Database Developer
Salary: £50,000 to £55,000 plus excellent Share Options
Benefits: Employee Shares, 28 days Hol, Free Parking
This is a new and unique opportunity for an experienced Database Developer to join a highly innovative and rapidly growing organisation based in Leicester.
They are the only company in their space that do what they do, within IoT and are looking for bright, committed and above all, an innovative individual to help them create their future environment in line with the company vision.
In this role you will developer database drive APIs as well as consumer 3rd party Web Services and APIs and provide access for 3rd parties to the organisations databases.
You will have a wide and varied skillset which will include experience of Database Development and replication, Enterprise Database Development and strong knowledge of stored procedures and triggers. You will have advanced SQL skills and have experience with T-SQL (Transact SQL).
- To develop database driven APIs
- Work closely with others in the development team on different tiers of the applications
- Provide database to database integration and replication
- Work with cloud-based databases
- Strong SQL relational database skills
- T-SQL experience (Transact SQL)
- Experienced in the use of Stored Procedures and Triggers
- SOAP/ REST APIs
- Enterprise Database Development experience
- Previous experience of Database replication
- 20 Days annual leave +8 BHs
- Employee Share Options scheme – after 3-month probation
- Free Parking
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us