Job Title: SQL Database Developer
Location: Leicester – Flexible Working
Salary: £50,000 to £55,000
Benefits: Pension, Medical, Dental
Tell me about the company…
Part of a Canadian Group of companies, they are the only company in their space that do what they do within IoT and associated SaaS software and are looking for bright, committed and above all innovative individuals to help them create their future environment in line with the company vision.
As part of a small team located in the UK, you will work to deliver actionable data insights from a database of sensor data to their large customers around the world in markets such as oil & gas, construction, utilities, and warehousing. Customers include companies such as BP and Rio Tinto. You will also work closely with their colleagues at their parent company’s data analytics business with billions of data points, to implement machine learning and AI across our customers’ activities.
Talk me through the role…
This is a new and unique opportunity for a SQL Developer with experience in SQL Server development, API, and reporting solutions to join a well-funded and highly innovative software company based in Leicester.
The company offer hybrid working with one or two days a week in the office. The role offers a great opportunity to learn and start working with AWS and AI.
As part of our development team, the Database developer will develop database applications as part of our AWS-based architecture and platform and use Power BI to develop reporting applications.
Responsibilities and Capabilities:
- Develop database-driven API’s.
- Consume 3rd party web services and API’s and provide access for 3rd parties to our databases.
- Provide database to database integration and replication.
- Work with other developers on different tiers of the applications.
- Work with cloud-based databases.
- Experience with SQL relational databases.
- Experience in Transact SQL (T-SQL) or similar.
- Experience in database development.
- Experience of Power BI and similar reporting solutions
- Experienced in the use of stored procedures and triggers.
- Experience with SOAP /REST API’s.
- Experience in Enterprise database development.
- Experience in database replication.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.