- £23000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Day Unit Manager
Dementia & Mental Health Care Unit
Salary: £23,000 per annum
I am currently recruiting for a Manager for a specialist Day Unit that provides care for elderly people with Dementia and people with Mental Health. The centre provides daily activities for up to 20 people at a time, the Unit Manager will be there to develop the activities program with new and vibrant ideas.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Day Centre Manager/Care Manager to join a close knit team at a well-run, reputable service in the Wirral area. The Day Centre Manager must be able to demonstrate an excellent understanding of CQC requirements as well as being experienced in activity planning and bringing new ideas to the table. Duties will include but are not limited to;
- Work closely with the management team to ensure smooth running of the centre at all times
- Ensure the care standards are maintained and delivered to the highest standard
- Develop and manage the activities for the centre
- Stay up to date with CQC Legislation changes and ensure they are adhered to
- Lead a team of day care staff and ensure they are engaged and share best practice
- Complete accurate and informative monthly and quarterly reports on quality performance
Candidates with a background in a similar capacity in care management/unit management either within a care or nursing home with an NVQ Level 4/5/RMA or relevant working experience will be considered.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and wish to apply, click the apply here button now. Any questions, please call Stacey at Coburg Banks on 0121 362 2329.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us