- £17500 - £18500 per annum
- Job Type:
- Stoke on Trent
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Day Service Coordinator
Stoke on Trent
Salary: £17,000 – £18,500
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Day Services Coordinator to join a centre that provides day care and outreach services for older people with dementia.
Under the direction of the Care Services Manager you will co-ordinate professional day opportunities and outreach services for older people, which are flexible and respond to the individual needs of service users.
There are many duties involved in the role of a Service Coordinator including:
- Carrying out new referrals, initial assessments and formulation of care packages for service users.Work with service users and their families/carers to formulate a person centred plan.
- Attend regular care plan reviews and build and maintain professional working relationships with families / carers and other relevant professionals as appropriate.
- Carry out risk assessments and health and safety checks for service users
- Assist the Care Services Manager with the induction and on-going training of support staff, volunteers and trainees
- Co-ordinating the care team, induction and ongoing staff training, assessments and person centred care planning
You will be an experienced day services coordinator with knowledge of dementia care. You must have working knowledge of care standards and the CQC inspection processes. Ideally you will have supervised a care team and carried out staff training and development and you must hold NVQ Level 4 or be willing to work towards. The role will require an element of direct care to service users. You must be a car driver with your own vehicle.
A registered charity and not-for-profit provider of innovative, high quality day opportunities and support services. They are committed to providing flexible, responsive and reliable services for adults with physical or learning disabilities, dementia or mental health.
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered or call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2314
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us