We’re recruiting for a Dementia Care Home Manager role in Wrexham. We’re looking for a Registered Manager who has experience of providing specialist dementia residential care. As the home manager you’ll oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring that a high quality care service is delivered and that regulatory requirements are met. You’ll need to be a registered manager with the Care Council Wales and demonstrate good knowledge of CIW requirements, the care standards act and national minimum standards of care. You’ll be strong on compliance and able to ensure that a high quality care service is delivered and evidenced through robust care planning, and quality assurance processes.
The Home Manager Role
The home is located close to Wrexham and has positive links with the local community. They offer a homely environment with an atmosphere on a family atmosphere and provide fresh home cooked traditional meals. The home has a dedicated activities coordinator, hairdressing and beauty service, sensory gardens and their vey own pub.
- Review each person’s care plan, ensure that their needs are being met and involve relevant professional agencies and relatives where needed.
- Lead and develop the staff team
- Be responsible for compliance with statutory and legal requirements for the home including COSHH, HCAPP, Health and Safety and all aspects of the Health and Social Care Act.
- Be responsible for the implementation of robust quality assurance systems.
- You’ll ensure that the staff rota is fulfilled ensuring the correct staffing levels and skills mix for each shift.
- You’ll be an experienced Home Manager / Registered Manager, or a deputy with significant management experience.
- You’ll need to have worked in a specialist dementia service, and ideally have dementia qualifications
- You’ll need to be a Registered Manager with the Care Council Wales
- For the Residential Home Manager role you’ll need experience of working in a residential care home for older people
- You’ll either be a qualified nurse or have NVQ level 4, QCF level 5 in care management
Interested? To be considered for either of the positions, please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts today. For more information please don’t hesitate to call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.