- £19000 - £23000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
We’re recruiting for a Deputy Recruitment Manager / Deputy Branch Manager for a temporary healthcare staffing agency in Chester. This recruitment healthcare agency provides health care staff and nurses to hospitals and private care and nursing homes and you’ll be responsible for working closely with the manager to develop the business in the area. You’ll need to be sales-orientated, highly driven and able to work on your own initiative. You’ll need supervisory experience and the ability to support and lead a team.
As the deputy manager you will be responsible for;
Assisting the manager with all aspects of the day to day running of the branch taking full responsibility in the manager’s absence,
- Business development,
- Recruiting good quality candidates to fulfil current and expanding client demands
- The development of new clients via networking events and market research.
- Assist the manager in ensuring that client’s needs are regularly monitored and reviewed.
- Meet with existing clients to ensure that high standards of service are maintained. Assisting the manager in ensuring that the branch is fully staffed at all times.
- Interviewing applicants and processing their applications, and taking detailed booking information from clients to ensure that only suitably experienced and qualified nurses/care workers are contacted and assigned and ensuring the branch is compliant with regulatory requirements.
Skills & Experience Required
- Experience of working within the health or social care environment is desirable
- Sales and proven business development
- Passion for delivering high levels of customer service
- Proven recruitment experience
- Excellent planning & organisational skills
- Experience of managing a team of staff
Interested? To be considered for the Deputy Manager role please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks Recruitment
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.