- £19000 - £20000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am currently recruiting for a Deputy Care Manager who will be responsible for managing a cluster of supported living services across Essex.
My client has been established for over 17 years now and they very much pride themselves on providing care and support services to Children and Adults who specifically have learning disabilities and/or mental health.
Alongside a competitive salary, you will be rewarded with 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), company pension, statutory sick pay and the use of a company vehicle, where needed.
As Deputy Care Manager your responsibilities will include, but are not limited too;
– Visit services across Essex to ensure the correct level of care and support is being provided
– Complete spot checks and appraisals with staff members
– Deputise for the Care Manager in their absence
– Ensure that shifts are covered, as needed
– Actively take part in the ‘on call’ which will be scheduled between you and the Care Manager
– Liaise with external agencies and local authorities
– Monitor training needs within the business and arrange additional training when needed
– Qualified to minimum of NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care
– Experience of working with people who have learning disabilities and/or mental needs
– Minimum of 5 years management experience with a social care setting
If you feel your skill set matches the above criteria then please apply without hesitation to be considered for an immediate interview.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us