- £27000 - £27500 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Deputy Care Manager to join a well-established care company in York. They have an excellent reputation in the local area and are a fantastic organisation to work for.
Along with a competitive basic salary the successful candidate will be rewarded with 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holidays, a company pension scheme, flexible working conditions and excellent opportunities to progress in the future.
This is a medium sized home that provides care and nursing for the elderly and those with dementia.
As Deputy Care Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including, but not limited too;
– Deputise for the Manager in their absence
– Ensure the highest levels of care is provided to residents at all times
– Assist with leading the staff team on a daily basis
– Promote a safe environment for all residents and staff
– Oversee the creation and distribution of staff rota’s and arrange appropriate cover, where needed
– Develop working relationships with families and external providers
– NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social care as minimum, or equivalent
– Strong background of working within a similar role in residential care
– Experience of working at a supervisory or management level previously
– Good understanding of CQC legislation
A Full UK Driving License is essential for this role.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the “apply” button or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us