- £19000 - £21000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Deputy Care Manager (Social Care)
Leading Domiciliary Care Provider
Salary: circa £20,000 – DOE
Are you working as a Deputy Care Manager but are looking for a new challenge? Are you an experienced Care Coordinator looking to take the next step? Do you have extensive experience within the domiciliary care sector at a managerial level? If so, I want to hear from you!
I have an opportunity for an experienced candidate to join my client as a Deputy Care Manager at their established domiciliary care office. This role will be based in Northampton, on a permanent, full time basis.
I am looking for a dedicated Deputy Care Manager to assist the Manager in daily running of the office. The successful candidate will be well supported in the role with a strong company structure and good opportunities to progress the role in the future.
As Deputy Care Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Assist with the supervision of a staff team
– Complete spot checks, supervisions and appraisals
– Help with the creation and implementation of new care packages
– Work alongside the Manager to effectively market the business to attract new clients
– Act as a first point contact for all coordinators, team leaders and support workers
– Resolve any complaints or issues that are escalated to your attention
– Provide hands on care, where required and assist with providing out of hours assistance
– NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care, minimum (NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social care is desirable)
– Experience of working within a managerial role in a domiciliary care setting
– Excellent communication skills
– Good planning and organisational skills
– Ability to cope with pressure and challenging environments
*A Full UK Driving License is ESSENTIAL for this role, candidates without this will NOT be considered
This position may be suitable for candidates with experience working within the following positions: Care Manager, Registered Manager, Service Manager, Duty Manager, Deputy Manager, Lead Carer, Senior Coordinator, Residential Leader, Home Manager, Domiciliary Care Manager, Assistant Manager, Dom Care Manager, Service Coordinator, Housing Officer.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the “apply” button or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312.