Deputy Care Manager
Established Residential Care Home
Salary: circa £20,000 + competitive yearly bonus (OTE £28,000)
Are you currently working as a Deputy Care Manager within a residential care home? Are you seeking a Deputy Care Manager role with excellent career prospects? Do you have extensive Care Home experience? If so, I want to hear from you.
I have a brilliant opportunity available for a Deputy Care Manager to join a close knit team at their well-established elderly care home in Leicester.
Working closely with the Care Manager within a friendly, homely environment. This care home provides residential care services to the elderly, those suffering with dementia and also residents who have mental health.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including:
– Responsibility of the general running of the residential care home alongside the Care Manager
– Deputise for the Care Manager in their absence
– Staff management, training and recruitment
– Effectively market the home to increase bed occupancy, where required
– Complete spot checks, supervisions and appraisals
– Ensure that each resident is receiving a high standard of personal care
– Keep all administration accurate and up to date
– Work with local authorities and external agencies
An established and highly reputable small residential care home based in Leicester. The home is currently at full occupancy and cares for residents over the age of 50 years.
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care
– Management experience within a care home environment
– Excellent communication and organisational skills
– Any business or management qualifications would be advantageous
– A Full UK Driving License is ESSENTIAL for this role
This position would be ideal for a; Residential Manager, Home Manager, Elderly Manager, Deputy Manager, Lead Carer, Registered Manager, Care Home Manager, Assistant Manager, Care Coordinator, Zone Leader, Duty Manager, Shift Manager, Senior Carer.
Interested? Then send us your CV to apply. To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button, or for more information please contact Kate Hester on 0121 362 2312