- £22000 - £23000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Are you an enthusiastic, motivated individual wanting to join a growing company that will support and develop you within the children’s residential sector?
A Deputy Managers post has become available in small young people’s residential home in Staffordshire (falling under WV postcode) specialising in EBD.
This is the ideal opportunity for an experienced Support Worker/ Team Leader wanting to take the next step up and further their career, or for an experienced Deputy Manager looking to join a unique and dynamic company that has a growing reputation within the area.
- To deputise under the Registered Manager ensuring staff are adhering to the company’s policies, procedures and regulations.
- To ensure the young people are protected against threats to health, welfare and normal development at all times.
- To ensure the young people are encouraged to participate in activities.
- Ensure the staff team and young people with complex cases are given the support and advice needed.
- Assist with the operations of budgets and petty cash.
- To monitor and maintain paperwork and recording to the highest standard
You must hold the QCF/NVQ level 3 in Children’s and Young People’s Services.
You will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within a similar setting.
You will be able to demonstrate leadership qualities, but not necessarily have worked in a Deputy position before.
Please be advised – this position is on a shift/rota basis including evenings and weekends and sleep ins.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us