- £24000 - £26000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
I am recruiting for an experienced Deputy Manager to work within a children’s residential home located near to Little Hulton, not far from Bolton.
This is a beautiful home that opened in February 2016. It is registered to accommodate young people up to the age of 17 years old, predominantly with EBD.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, contributory company pension scheme, fully comprehensive training and induction programme, free parking and much more.
Working within a residential setting you will report directly into the Registered Manager of the home.
Your duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Assist with the general daily running of the service
– Supervise a team of RCW’s, Seniors and Team Leaders
– Take part in the ‘on call’, where required
– Consistently work to within OFSTED guidelines in order to promote a safe environment for all young people
– NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care as minimum, with willingness to work towards Diploma Level 5 in Leadership and Management (if not already held)
– Background of working within a children’s residential home within a supervisory role
– Good understanding of OFSTED regulations
*A Full UK Driving License with access to your own transport is ESSENTIAL for this role
Immediate interviews are available. Interested? Then send us your CV to apply
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us