- £23000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for an experienced Deputy Manager to work within an established children’s residential home located in Coventry.
The appointed Deputy Manager will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, contributory company pension scheme, fully comprehensive training and induction programme, free parking and much more.
This home supports young males aged 11 to 17 years old with EBD and other associated needs.
Working within a residential setting you will report directly into the Registered Manager of the home.
Your duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Assist with the general daily running of the service
– Deputise for the Registered Manager in their absence
– Supervise a team of RCW’s, Seniors and Team Leaders
– Take part in the ‘on call’, where required
– Consistently work to within OFSTED guidelines in order to promote a safe environment for all young people
– NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care as minimum, with willingness to work towards Diploma Level 5 in Leadership and Management (if not already held)
– Background of working within a children’s residential home within a similar supervisory role
– Good understanding of OFSTED regulations
*A Full UK Driving License with access to your own transport is ESSENTIAL for this role
Immediate interviews are available. Interested? Then send us your CV to apply
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us