- £19000 - £22000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for an experienced Deputy Children’s Home Manager to join a new residential home that is due to open around June this year.
This home will be located around a 20 minute drive from Whitchurch in Shropshire and will become one of the larger homes within the company, supporting children and young people aged 10 to 17 years old.
The appointed Deputy Manager will be rewarded with a good basic salary, additional payments for sleep ins, paid business mileage, discounted gym membership, high street vouchers, support for further qualifications and much more.
This role will initially involve regular shift work on a rota basis however will have the intention of evolving into a more 9 to 5 role. A Full UK Driving License is also required.
Working within a residential setting you will report directly into the Registered Manager of the home.
Your duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Assist with the general daily running of the service
– Supervise a team of RCW’s, Seniors and Team Leaders
– Take part in the ‘on call’, where required
– Consistently work to within OFSTED guidelines in order to promote a safe environment for all young people
– NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care as minimum, with willingness to work towards Diploma Level 5 in Leadership and Management (if not already held)
– Background of working within a children’s residential home within a supervisory role
– Good understanding of OFSTED regulations
Immediate interviews are available. Interested? Then send us your CV to apply.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.