- £22000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
I am recruiting for an experienced Deputy Children’s Home Manager to join my client at their residential home in Sheffield.
You will be joining a great organisation that truly values their staff. Salary is very much dependant on experience however, this organisation will consistently reward their staff for both personal and team performances/achievements.
This company are based predominantly in the North West and support children and young people aged for 10 to 17 years old.
Working within a residential setting you will report directly into the Registered Manager of the home.
Your duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Assist with the general daily running of the service
– Supervise a team of RCW’s, Seniors and Team Leaders
– Take part in the ‘on call’, where required
– Consistently work to within OFSTED guidelines in order to promote a safe environment for all young people
– NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care as minimum, with willingness to work towards Diploma Level 5 in Leadership and Management (if not already held)
– Background of working within a children’s residential home within a supervisory role
– Good understanding of OFSTED regulations
Immediate interviews are available. Interested? Then send us your CV to apply.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.