I am recruiting for a Registered Manager to take responsibility for a children’s residential home near to Burgess Hill in West Sussex.
This home provides support to children and young people with emotional and behavioural difficulties.
With their residential services continually rated as either ‘GOOD’ or ‘Outstanding’ with OFSTED, you will be joining a well-respected provider who have services throughout the UK.
You will be responsible for managing the staff team within the home and assisting the Registered Manager in the daily operations of the service.
Other duties will include, but are not limited to:
– Plan, organise and lead shifts
– Assist with the completion of general administration in the home to include payroll and rotas
– Take part in the ‘on call rota’ as required
– Arrange and take part in all mandatory training
– Complete audits, supervisions and appraisals
– NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care as minimum
– Proven experience of working within a children’s residential home at a Team Leader or ideally Deputy Manager level
– Highly organised with good attention to deal
– Excellent knowledge of OFSTED requirements and current legislations
*A Full UK Driving License is required
Interested? Please apply for immediate consideration.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.