- £24000 - £28000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Deputy Children’s Home Manager
Salary: Up to £28k based Upon Experience
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Deputy Manager with experience of working with children to assist the Home Manager in a residential service in London.
• To promote the normal development of children and young people
• To safeguard all service users from threats to their health and welfare
• To ensure that the home environment is safe and sensitive to the needs of the children
• To implement and monitor individual care plans
• To develop and maintain relationships with parents, social workers, teachers and other professionals
• To actively contribute to the development off the staff team and provide leadership and guidance
• To be involved with staff recruitment and performance monitoring
• To ensure staff are adequately trained, supported and supervised in accordance with relevant policies and quality standards.
• To assist the home manager with budgets and monitoring expenditure
• To ensure the home and staff comply with health and safety and legal requirements
• To maintain and adhere to professional and confidentiality requirements
• To take part in a shift system including evenings and weekends
• We are looking for someone who has a degree in social work or NVQ Level 3/4 working with Children
• Must have 2-3 years’ experience working with young people in a residential setting
• Must be flexible to suit the needs of the business
• Must have sound knowledge of Ofsted
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button, alternatively please contact Kelly on 0121 362 2315.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us