- £21000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client are seeking an experienced Deputy Manager for their established children’s home based in Shropshire. If you have previous experience of leading a team of Care and Support workers in a Children’s home setting, I want to hear from you today!
The job will be working for a well-established organisation that have a number of care homes nationwide. You will be working alongside the Registered Manager and will assist in leading a team of support workers in a medium sized home that specialises in providing the best care provision for children and young people. Duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Ensuring policies and procedures are adhered to and updated when necessary
- Working closely with the care staff team, residents and their families to ensure high quality delivery of care services
- Recruiting staff and ensuring they are inducted and trained accordingly
- Adhering to CQC and regulatory standards of care and ensuring compliance at all times
- Report writing and presenting when required
The ideal candidate must have previous leadership/supervisory experience within a children and young persons setting. You will be passionate about delivering care to an excellent standard and have the wellbeing of the children in your care at heart. You will be joining a reputable company and will be responsible for upholding the standards of the home.
You will be a confident Deputy Manager with a good understanding of industry standards and regulatory requirements.
To apply, click ‘Apply Here’ and send your CV today.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us