- £21000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client, a well-established, leading provider in care and support services for young people are looking for a Deputy Service Manager to join them at their specialist EBD Children’s Services in Gloucestershire area. The company are looking to recruit someone who has experience of working with Children and Young people in a residential environment, someone who is able to maintain excellent standards and a safe, calm and homely environment whilst effectively leading a team of care workers. This is a very rewarding role with a company that will support your ongoing career in care by offering funding to complete the QCF level 5.
As a Deputy Manager you will be joining a reputable company that provide therapeutic residential care for children who have been exposed to traumatic events in early childhood and as a result, require on going personalised support and care. The company invest in their staff, are supportive and work as a close, friendly team. The position will require an enhanced DBS check and ongoing training and support is provided by the company. Duties of the role will include;
- Leading a team of Senior carers and support workers, ensuring they are up to date on any training and providing the best support to the children and young people
- Supporting the registered manager with any paperwork and updates of care and support plans
- Carrying out supervisions
- Assisting with medication where required
- General domestic duties, ensuring the children and young people in your care are happy, content and feel able to approach you with questions, concerns and ideas
- Maintaining a safe environment at all times and reporting any concerns to the Registered Manager
- Responding to the needs of the children and young people in any other appropriate activities
- Dealing with situations accordingly whilst always aiming to maintain a harmonious living environment
You will be an experienced Deputy Manager and have a passion for providing a therapeutic, homely environment for children with their best interests at heart at all times. You will be committed to the ongoing development of your team and upholding the standards of the company.
Full training will be provided to achieve the QCF level 5 if you havent already obtaned it.
Interested? Please send a CV and apply on line today!
Commencement of employment will be subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us