- £22000 - £26000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am looking for an experienced Deputy Children’s Home Manager to join my client at their residential home in Merseyside.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary (depending on experience), a comprehensive induction programme, ongoing training and development and an excellent working environment.
This is a fantastic organisation that is extremely supportive and promotes personal development. You will have the opportunity to earn additional bonuses depending on occupancy, OFSTED rating etc.
Working within a residential setting you will support the Registered Manager assisting in the daily management of the children’s home.
There will be many varying duties that include, but not limited to:
– Ensure all staff rotas are completed and shifts are appropriately covered
– Adopt responsibility for the service in the absence of the Registered Manager
– Make sure all administration is completed and regularly kept up to date
– Review care plans for all residents ensuring they receive the required level of care and support
– Work with the Registered Manager to maintain a consistently good OFSTED rating for the home
I would be keen to hear from experienced Managers who have worked within autism or learning disability services.
– NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care as minimum (or equivalent)
– Proven experience of working within and managing a children’s residential home
– Background of managing a staff team within a residential environment
– Excellent knowledge of OFSTED requirements and current legislations
*A Full UK Driving License with access to your own transport is ESSENTIAL for this role
Immediate interviews are available. Interested? Then send us your CV to apply.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us