- TBC - £27000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Deputy Manager (Children’s Home)
Up to £27k
I have a fantastic opportunity available for a Deputy Manager to join this established care provider specifically caring for children within residential and therapeutic environments.
Working within this Ofsted rated outstanding residential home the Deputy Manager will be responsible to the Registered Manager. You will monitor the day to day running of the home and ensure high quality levels of care are consistently provided to the children.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including:
• Act as the delegated person in the absence of the Registered Manager
• Make sure all staff comply with all safeguarding and Ofsted Requirements
• Mentor and develop a staff team with guidance from senior management
• Work closely with parents, carers, social workers, local authorities and other external care professionals
• Ensure that specific needs are catered for and areas of concern are recognised in individual children
• Implement care plans, risk assessments and action plans
• Complete spot checks and reviews on staff members, where required
The Deputy Manager will need to:
-Be qualified to at least an NVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care, Caring for Young People (or equivalent)
– have at least 1 years relevant experience within a residential children’s home
Excellent communication skills
-be able to effectively manage an existing staff team
-be available to work shifts and sleep in’s
An established and highly reputable children’s services provider focusing on providing the highest level of care in educational, therapeutic and residential settings.
Interested? Then send us your CV to apply. To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us