- TBC - £28000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Deputy Home Manager
Salary: Up to £28k
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced deputy manager who is nurse qualified to work at a home providing care to service users with both physical and learning disabilities.
This centre provides 24 hour care and nursing support to their residents. This particular client really does have a passion for what they do and have strong values that they pride themselves on.
You will be working with a team that share these values and focus totally on the service they deliver to their residents.
This is a challenging but rewarding position where you will manage and provide guidance to all staff working within the home.
As the Deputy Manager you will assist the Registered Manager managing the full operations of the home including:
• Creating and maintaining Care Plans
• Staff Rotas and Staff Management and Appraisal
• Ensuring the safeguarding of residents and that all systems are in place for reporting incidents
• Deputising in the absence of the Registered Manager ensuring that the service complies with CQC requirements
• Budget and forecasting
• Developing and maintaining working relationships
• End to end recruitment
• Business development, monitoring and evaluation
• Development and training
• Health and Safety and Risk Assessments
• We’re looking for a RGN/RN/RNLD qualified manager who has experience of running a nursing home or supported living service.
• Must be computer literate and able to use basic Microsoft packages – outlook, word, excel.
• Ideally you will have an NVQ Level 4 or 5.
• You will have a passion for wanting to continually improve the level of service and maintain this.
• Dedicated to care and enjoy working within a residential / nursing environment you will provide hands on care where required.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button, alternatively please contact Kelly on 0121 362 2315.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us