- £20000 - £22000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Deputy Manager Children’s Service
Salary £20,000 – £22,000
Are you a Deputy Manager/ Team Leader? Do you have experience of working with children with autism and/ or challenging behaviour? Are you able to work in a fast paced care setting? If so, I want to hear from you.
I am recruiting for an exciting role for a deputy manager for a new service based in Birmingham. The role is to deputise for the manager in a 4 bedded residential home for children with varying needs including autism, learning disabilities and behaviours that challenge.
As the Deputy Manager you will work alongside the Registered Manager of the service and your duties will include:
• Day-to-day management of staff and the care and support of the residents.
• To lead the support worker team
• To provide and ensure that care is within a warm and supportive atmosphere.
• To implement individual care plans so as to ensure the welfare of each individual resident.
• To offer support and guidance to all staff members, bank staff and volunteers working within Serenity Specialist Care Limited.
• To offer full support to the Registered Manager of the home.
• Maintain the care home and meet Ofsted requirements.
• To oversee the recruitment, training process and supervision alongside the Manager
This is an extremely rewarding role but will also be very challenging. You must hold an NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People as well as having experience of working with children with autism.
The organisation are a specialist provider of care for children on the autism spectrum. Their aim is to make a positive difference to young people’s lives.
This position will be suitable for: Deputy Manager, Children’s Home manager, Team leader, Senior Support Worker
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered or call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2314