- £24500 - £24500 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
I have a fantastic opportunity available for a Deputy Service Manager to join this established care provider specialising in the care & support of adults with learning disabilities in Eastbourne.
The deputy manager supports the manager to:
• Ensure that the staff team enable the people we support to lead valued and fulfilling lives
• Ensure that the people we support have the opportunity to reach their full potential, and support them to maximise their rights as residents of the local community and
• In the absence of the manager take overall responsibility for all aspects of running of the service.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including:
• Support and deputise for the manager in the day-to-day running of the service, ensure that high standards of care and support are maintained.
• Make sure all staff comply with all safeguarding and CQC Requirements
• Work closely with parents, carers, social workers, local authorities and other external care professionals
• Work with the manager to develop staff rotas that use resources efficiently whilst ensuring adequate staffing levels are maintained to meet people’s needs.
• Maintain an appropriate balance between management and ‘hands-on’ work
• Work alongside the manager to manage the recruitment of high quality staff
The Deputy Service Manager will need to:
• Be qualified to NVQ level 4/5 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent)
• You will have a proven track record in delivering excellent standards of care, with a full working knowledge of current statutory, regulatory and best practice guidelines, including CQC Standards.
• Have excellent communication skills
• Be able to effectively manage an existing staff team
• Full UK Driving License holders preferred
Interested? Then send us your CV to apply.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.