- £30000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Stoke on Trent
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We have a Nurse Qualified Deputy Manager post available with an attractive salary for a Nursing home in Stoke. You’ll be working for a company who have a number of Nursing homes in the Midlands and pride themselves on providing high quality care for their residents and providing excellent training for their staff, they hold investors in people award. You’ll need to be a qualified nurse with pin and have supervisory / management experience.
As the deputy manager you’ll work closely with the Home Manager to maintain standards within the home and lead and motivate the staff team which consists of Clinical lead nurse, nurses, care staff, activities coordinator and domestic staff.
- Support the Registered Manager to lead and co-ordinate the nursing and the care practice within the home whilst on shift, providing services which can respond flexibly to the needs of the Service Users.
- Support the Home Manager to monitoring that staff provide high quality care for Service Users within the Company’s Quality Assurance framework.
- Support the Home Manager to ensure proactive income generation to meet and exceed Company targets and maintain high levels of occupancy within the home.
- Supporting the Home Manager to ensure that staff work to the defined Company quality standards and ensuring that statutory requirements and Company policy and procedures are implemented.
- Working within a regulatory framework.
- Working/liaising with families and other professionals, such as a GP, Social Worker and District Nurse.
- Maintain your CPD (preps).
- Provide nursing procedures to meet clinical needs of the Service Users.
- It is ESSENTIAL that you are a qualified Nurse with current PIN registration, ideally RGN however we can consider RMN’s and RNLD’s who have clinical experience and have worked with older people
- It is desirable that you have NVQ level 4/LMC 5 or be willing to work towards it
- You will have strong leadership skills
- You will need to understand the needs of older people
Interested? Click Apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and you’ll be considered for the first round of interviews. For more information please call 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us