An exciting opportunity for an experience social care / nursing professional to join a high quality home care provider in the Northallerton Area of North Yorkshire as a Deputy Manager.
The Deputy Manager will assist the Registered Manager in managing staff, assessing the needs of clients, writing care plans and liaising with other professionals, as well as the client’s family, ensuring that the service is of a high level and client satisfaction.
The Deputy Manager will be able to contribute towards the development of the company and will be given freedom to implement new ideas into the business.
The successful candidate for the Deputy Manager role will:
- Have in depth experience in the social care sector and knowledge of CQC requirements.
- Have experience of working with older people.
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to represent the company in a professional manor when liaising with clients and service users.
- Have a full UK driving licence and transport.
- Have experience of supervising staff and have a care management qualification or be working towards this.
- Having a nursing back ground/ live pin would be an advantage but is not essential.
Full training and support from the Directors and Registered Manager will be given. The company are looking to expand and there will be the opportunity for the successful Deputy Manager to progress into a Registered Manager position.
The company is a family run business, set up by a qualified nurse. The directors and staff team genuinely care about the clients they work with and are committed to delivering a high quality standard of home care to their clients. They cover an affluent area and the majority of their clients are self-funding.
The company are offering a salary of between £20,000 and £24,000 dependent on experience and qualifications. In addition they offer 25 days annual leave.
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered or call Charlotte Fellows – 0121 3622311
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us