- £40000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am currently looking for an experienced Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager to take on this unique and exciting opportunity working in a Deputy capacity at an established Nursing Home in Surrey. This is a perfect opportunity for a qualified Nurse who is keen to develop their managerial skills.
You will be passionate about delivering nursing care to an excellent standard and have the wellbeing of the residents at heart.
You will be responsible for the leadership of a dedicated team of nursing staff and will be joining a company that offer a long term career with ongoing job prospects and personal development. Duties will include but are not limited to;
– Ensuring exceptional clinical standards are maintained at each site
– Working closely with the care and nursing team, residents and their families to ensure high quality delivery of customer care services
– Handling and administering medications
– Working with and developing nursing staff and ensuring they are fully compliant and all training is fully up to date
– Working closely with the Registered Managers at each site
– Adhering to CQC and Clinical regulatory standards of care and ensuring compliance at all times
– Report writing and presenting when required
The ideal candidate must have a current NMC PIN as well as some leadership/managerial experience in a nursing home environment. You will be a confident leader with a good understanding of industry standards and regulatory requirements.
To apply, click ‘Apply Here’ and send your CV today. Alternatively call Fran Stallard on 0121 362 2317 for an informal chat.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us