A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Deputy Manager for an excellent learning disabilities residential home based in the North East. The home is looking for a highly experienced Deputy Manager with a strong background working in a Learning Disabilities residential home setting.
- You will assist the Manager in the day to day running of the home.
- Manage staff under you ensuring you have a full team.
- Ensure CQC is fully adopted and complies with the homes standards.
- Be available for unsocial hours and sleep in duties, as and when required.
- You will hold a minimum NVQ 3 in Health and Social Care and have extensive previous experience with this client group.
- Driver with full UK license.
- Good IT skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, 33 days holiday including stats and a 3% contributory pension.
If you have a strong, resilient character, are experienced in managing change and looking for a new challenge then apply now! or call Nichola Mellings for more details on 0121 362 2326.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us