- £14 - £14 per hour
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Deputy Manager – Nursing Home (RGN /RMN with clinical skills)
Stafford, Commutable to Stoke, Cannock, Uttoxeter, Stone, Telford
£14 per hour, full time
I am currently recruiting for a deputy manager for a small nursing home in Stafford. You will need to be a Qualified Nurse (RGN or RMN with clinical skills) and have experience of supervising staff within a nursing home environment.
- You will be the responsible Person in Charge in the absence of the Home Manager
- Ensuring that the personal care needs of all residents are met and to provide health care supervision and direct care when required.
- Managing medications and dealing with health matters relating to residents and for liaising with the families and GP’s of residents.
- To assist in the monthly ordering, stock control and return of medications as required.
- To assist with the Induction, Training, supervision, Appraisal and Performance Management of staff members and to act as their mentor and supervisor at all times.
- To assist in the completion of all required Month Audits for resident care.
- To assist each Resident to maximise their independence within their own personal limitations, having due regard for their right to privacy and dignity.
- To complete all care documentation required including pre admission assessment, admissions, discharges, transfers, care planning, accident/incident reports, and all other care documentation required as dictated by the Home Manager.
- To assist with investigations, disciplinary, complaints and concerns relating to issues that arise in the care home.
- You need to be a Qualified Nurse either a Registered General Nurse (RGN) or we will consider RMN’s who have considerable experience in a general nursing home and have clinical skills.
- You’ll need experience at a senior / deputy manager level
- You’ll be flexible and willing to work over a shift pattern
Interested? Click Apply or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks Recruitment
0121 362 2318