- £34000 - £34272 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We are currently recruiting for a well-established client who is looking for a Deputy Manager for one of their nursing care homes in Nottingham.
Along with the competitive basic salary and great benefits that are on offer you will be part of a forward thinking company with great progression opportunities.
The position will involve directly providing clinical care and assisting in the managerial aspects of the role.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Working closely with the home manager to ensure excellent practice.
- Completing assessments and audits to ensure patients are receiving the correct care.
- Ensuring that the company’s policies and procedures are fully and consistently implemented.
- Assisting the home manager in the recruiting and training of staff in order to develop the workforce to meet requirements.
- Ensuring that care plans are being effectively communicated to care workers and that workers understand their responsibilities and duties.
- Taking effective action to address areas of dissatisfaction or poor performance.
- Must be a Registered General Nurse with a valid NMC pin number.
- Must have previous management or leadership experience.
- Must be motivating and a team builder.
- Must show leadership potential and be patient and personable.
A Full UK Driving License and access to a vehicle is desirable for this position
Immediate interviews are available.
Interested? Then send us your CV for consideration or apply now.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us