I am recruiting for a Deputy Manager for a residential care home that supports young adults with learning disabilities and challenging behaviours. The role comes with a competitive salary and you will be working for a supportive employer with a reputation for providing excellent care.
The role is based in a residential home and the role of Deputy Manager is very challenging and rewarding. You will assist the Manager in ensuring that service users are able to live their lives as independently as possible.
There are many duties involved in the role of Deputy Manager including:
- Deputise for line manager as required
- To be part of an on-call system during non-working hours on a rota basis.
- To sleep-in on a rota basis.
- To ensure the provision of quality and person-centred approach to all Service Users
- To promote high standards of professional practice, ensuring an effective network, partnership with all stakeholders both internally and externally
- Promotes good multi-agency working within the team to ensure collaborative approaches to meeting service users’ needs
- Support the management of the rota’ and any staffing issues across the Service
- Conduct Supervisions for your team on a 6 weekly basis
- To ensure with the Manager that the procedure for the storage, administration and distribution of medication is adhered to in accordance with the company policy and that competence is checked
- To ensure Care Plans, Behaviour Management Strategies and personalised Policies are adhered to at all times in a consistent manner
Ideally you will be a Deputy Manager or Team Leader in a similar service with experience of leading a care team. You will hold a minimum of NVQ Level 3 and be wiling to work towards Level 5. You must be a car driver with your own vehicle and be happy to work to shift patterns including sleep ins and regular weekends.
A dedicated care provider that supports adults with Learning Difficulties, Autism, Asperger’s, Behaviours that can Challenge
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered or call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2314
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us